Friday, December 28, 2012

...Christmas cookies!

This year we decided to do a little more 
cookie-making than the last couple of years and 
we just had a blast!
(I had to come to terms with the fact that our
Buckeyes were NOT going to look like they do 
in the magazine!)




We were able to find pretzels this year and
state-side missionaries brought down 
candy canes to share!  It was a real treat!
We also enjoyed making "American" ornaments from a kit 
that was sent to us!  We attached them to plates of 
cookies and shared with our neighbors!  
The delivery went like this: once the boys and 
I were all ready and standing outside at our gate, 
my husband would pull a plate out of the 
freezer and we would all walk quickly to a 
neighbor's house...otherwise everything would melt! 

Next year we may have to do something a bit more 
Paraguayan but this year was a lot of yummy fun!



1 comment:

Homestead Living said...

LOVE this!!! Boys definitely are messier than girls. What fun memories you are creating! We really enjoyed receiving your Christmas card this year. I love the picture.
Love you my sweet friend,
Jennie