"Time has a way of making love more beautiful."
(quote from DaySpring cards)
We decided to celebrate as a family this year!
Our anniversary fell on a Saturday so we had a picnic
at the park, passed the baseball and relaxed!
We just love marriage!
We think it's one of God's greatest inventions! :)
With every passing year,
even as we work through our differences,
it seems we learn how to love one another more
even as we work through our differences,
it seems we learn how to love one another more
and learn how to work together better!

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary my sweet friends!!! I thought of you all day on Saturday and never did email you to tell you :(.
I still remember your beautiful day! Much love to your family,
~Jennie
Awww! And I thought of you all day on Friday since it was your birthday!! Much love back to your family!! ~Renee
Post a Comment