Welcome to our humble abode!
It is a metal basin resting upon two small brick walls.
No hot water is available here.
When we first moved into this house,
I thought this was the laundry room
because it was so primitive!
And this is our shower.
It does have hot water when you flip a switch.
To make the water hotter, you turn down the water pressure.
This morning was very cold so I wanted pretty hot water...
I was basically standing under a drip!
Does it sound like I am being thankful?
Well, I am VERY thankful for what we have when
the Lord reminds me of even more primitive places
we have visited this past year.
I'm thankful for our washing machine!
I'm thankful for running water inside our house!
I'm thankful for our indoor toilet!
I'm thankful for our indoor shower!
(For many, this stream is a bathtub.)

4 comments:
Thanks for sharing these pictures! I always wonder what your living conditions are like. This gives me a better perspective.
You are wise to look for ways you can be grateful! At times I need to more diligent in that area than others. :(
Have a blessed day my friend,
Jennie
God is good to show your how to give thanks for things like little warm trickles :) And when you have those moments when it's extra hard to give thanks (and we know those come ...), cry out to your Abba who knows your heart and mind ... and send us an email so we can pour on extra prayers! And if your email doesn't work ... know we pray for and love you :)
You are always welcome to come and visit if you want to know more about our living conditions!!!! :)
Thanks for pointing me to Christ, Jennie!!
Thanks for your prayers and love, my friend!
Post a Comment