This year during home schooling,
I cannot get books into our oldest's hands fast enough!
He flies through a book and then asks, "What can I read next?"
This cute guy, is starting to get faster at reading
and enjoying it more!
I think he's also a bit motivated by his older brother!
I love when he randomly asks how you would spell
something when we're at the table eating or in the
car driving - his mind is just turning!
And our littlest guy...loves to be read to!
This little bathroom scene just cracked me up!
Here he is looking at pictures on his own but he could
just sit forever and listen to us read...
especially books about dogs!
(If you ever read to him, be warned...you could get licked!)
This little bathroom scene just cracked me up!
Here he is looking at pictures on his own but he could
just sit forever and listen to us read...
especially books about dogs!
(If you ever read to him, be warned...you could get licked!)

1 comment:
How fun Renee!!! Love these pictures and love to be able to watch what you are up to. Miss you friend!
Jennie
Post a Comment